Protect your family, pets and landscape against harmful plants and toxic chemicals. Let our certified team help you and keep your property healthy.
Poison Ivy is a vine or shrub that attaches itself to trees and structures. Nearly all parts of the plant are toxic, and can cause severe itchiness and painful inflammation when the plant makes contact to the skin. Fortunately, our team of experts can help you remove this plant from your property. Contact us to get started.
ISA-certified arborists for expert tree and shrub spraying. NYS-certified in public health.
Poison Ivy has three leaflets that can be smooth, wavy, lobed or toothed. The plant releases toxic oil called Urushoil that can stick to objects and stay active for months. Keep your property clean and safe by contacting our professionals to completely eliminate this hazardous plant. Call us today to make an appointment!
Call anytime 7 days a week for a free phone consultation with owner.